Sunday

Color is a Stroke of Genius





This spring and summer, it is ALL about COLOR.  I mean come on, the only time dreary clothes and stuffy things are allowed is winter. And even then you can work it out. But now its time to put on your floaty dresses, sparkly headbands, rainbow skirts, band tees n' ripped denim and eye popping accessories! Ways to incorporate the look are to add a pair of great colored tights to your wardrobe. Pink, Yellow, Blue. I recommend pink for those with a tanner skin tone, yellow for a darker skin tone, and blue if your fair to pale. Also, vintage shops are great to get headbands, I've picked up some nice ones myself, in addition to Urbanoutfitters. Skirts can be found anywhere, and ask your parents for some band tees to cut up! Pink Floyd anyone? 

-MASKED in MASCARA

7 comments:

Andy said...

AMAZING pictures, i really love the colors! I'm aboslutvintage from teenvogue in case you wanted to know it. I posted something new, check it, comment it.
:)

michelle said...

Lovely post! Those pictures are really inspiring.

want to link up?

Chloe said...

thanks guys! :D

EvaAmarri said...

Great blog. Would u like to link?

Ana said...

I LOVE THES PHOTOS
im sending you rainbows of love for this post.

Morgan said...

i love the pictures

leave a comment on my blog if you want to link blogs

Anonymous said...

really inspiring